As the glacier melts the ice blue water makes it’s way out to sea over black volcanic sands depositing minerals and leaving amazing patterns scattered across the landscape. This belongs to a series of aerial photography from Iceland, focusing on the river deltas and glaciers, if you like Weave Landscape photography you may also like, Delta Blues.
Frequently Answered Questions:
- All prices are in Australian dollars
- Print sizes are in inches and refers to the longest side
- Your purchased print will be free of any watermarks shown in the digital version.
- Framed versions shown are indicative only.
- If you would like more information please contact me to discuss further options here: Support