I’m excited to offer this creativity photography workshop as it will be talking about and demonstrating everything that I am very passionate about! Most of which stems from a desire to be creative and to follow different avenues in pursuit of creativity. This will not be genre specific, in other words I will be exploring landscape, aerial, travel and illustrative because each one of these genres can be explored creatively yet in different ways. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via the Contact page. Otherwise I hope to see you there!
• Exploring key common elements of art, design and photography
• Pushing boundaries, why we should challenge ourselves and them
• Exploring your interests and finding your path
• Techniques to develop your ideas and creativity
• Core Lightroom and Photoshop techniques
• Exploring my processes, how I approach and edit my awarded images
Who am I? I am the 2017 AIPP Australian Creative Photography, 2017 AIPP WA Illustrative Photographer, 2017 Australian Photography Awards Landscape Winner and a 2017 AIPP WA Finalist Landscape Photographer. It’s been an amazing year and I would love to share some of my insights and processes with you!
1-5PM Saturday 12th May 2018
Team Digital 268 Lord St
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” ― Plutarch